Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jesse

So , I haven't been on in a while. But yesterday I lost one of my best friends. We started talking the beginning of this month when he was sick, and became really close in that time. We clicked easily. We were going to hang out sometime soon and meet up....




I messaged him saying hey, and he said to text him he was going to lay down. I laughed and said text me tomorrow. Well the next day I went to his page and saw a RIP post..and texted him crying, telling him to tell me he was ok....his aunt texted back saying it wasn't a joke, that he was gone. I cried for hours , and I've had a migraine since. I kept trying to text him yesterday, and then I would remember. I miss him  a lot, it's crazy. I hate this disease. 


Breathe Easy Jesse <3

No comments:

Post a Comment