Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CF AWARNESS MONTH

So, I am going to attempt to write everyday for CF Awareness Month. (It's May, by the way.) In all reality it's probably not going to happen. But I'll try.

I'm working on getting a job, which is very hard. Besides the whole getting sick every month thing, I'm just tired. "You're only 18, you can't be tired!" Well, I can. Ass.
Just breathing takes twice as much work for me than you. Think about the last time you ran up a few flights of stairs. How winded you were? How tired you were? How you had to stop and catch your breath? Well, I can have a conversation and be that winded. So just to talk to someone can make me as tired as running up flights of stairs. And that's one conversation. I only have so many spoons in a day, some day I use borrowed spoons and have less the next day. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up 'The Spoon Theory.' I'll add a link. I reference to spoons a lot in my life. It helps me explain it when I have no words. I'm just tired honestly. Even today. I babysat the past few days, and I already want to sleep for days. And have a full time job? Smh...ok.

Well like I said , I'm exhausted. And I have a room to unpack. And I woke up at 5:30 AM to babysit and only got home an hour ago-ish. So this post won't be long. Here's the link :

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

Write 'Just Breathe ' on your wrist, or even arm. Support the cause this month. Wear purple a lot. Over use purple. Become an organ donor, we can use your lungs! You can save the lives of many becoming a donor. Maybe one day you'll save my life. So thanks, in advance. As much as I say I won't need a lung transplant, I'm also realistic. Talk about a childhood lmao. Well, good night! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment