Thursday, May 2, 2013

'Head Underwater'

If you're curious as to the name of my blog, I'll tell you.

There's a song by Sara Bareilles called "Love Song". It is a love song, but the first few lines I've always loved and relate to:

"Head underwater
and you tell me
to breathe easy for awhile....
The breathing gets harder, even I know that..."

With this disease you do feel like you're drowning sometimes. And besides that, I'm under constant stress. Always dealing with meds, treatments, doctors, new doctors, hospital visits, new meds, and it's crazy. So you feel like you're underwater sometimes, dealing with way too much, and it's all going over your head. And I think the lyrics fit me perfectly.

Here's the song in case you want to hear it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7Yh16dA0w

No comments:

Post a Comment