Sunday, July 8, 2012

18th Birthday!!

So yesterday (7/7) was my 18th birthday! I went to the club the night before with my cousin and her friends. It was a blast! Except the getting lost in queens...but yeah, it was fun! 
Later that day I had a horrible stomach ache. I bloated and was doubled over(thank you CF!) and still not feeling 100%. It'll get better. If I sleep on my stomach, I bloat sometimes. But sometimes I can't fall asleep any other way...It comes down to, sleep and risk it , or don't risk it and don't sleep. I usaly risk it and loose. But I don't know what else to do. It's so bad sometimes I throw up. 


Anyways, I made it till 18! BIG accomplishment. We weren't sure I was going to come home from the hospital 18 years ago. Then I wasn't suppose to make it at 5...then 13...then a scare a couple times in the last 2 years.....and ..TA DA. I want to thank God for this. And my parents, family, and all my friends who supported me. It's hard to find good friends like that. And its hard for family too. They don't always see you sick, and they get used to the coughing and don't think any of it. But I'm glad my family does. I've survived so many things through my life, and I've always been called an "old soul". I was the 13 going on 30, the 15 going on 45. I was never just a kid, I never acted like one. I have to know what's going on, if I don't know I get very anxious and worried. 


So anyways, birthday was awesome. I oovooed with my bf, met his dad on oovoo(funny story) and he told me he's getting me Diablo for my bday...(best bf ever??! haha) so,I'll be back later!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment